Changes Made To Keep Everyone Safe
• Medical Grade air filtration throughout the practice. 99.9% H13 True HEPA
• UVC germicidal lighting added to our HVAC filtration systems
• Operatories closed off and airflow separated from the rest of practice
• Protective barriers installed in lobby area
• Additional outside waiting area when weather permits
• Staff Personal Protective Equipment includes N95 masks, face shields, protective gowns, hair nets, and gloves
Communication & Scheduling processes
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• Freshworks will do its best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for patients, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We will continue to check patient temperatures to screen for possible signs of illness
• Hand sanitizer placed throughout – please use as needed.
• We ask that you do not have anyone accompany you to your appointment so we can limit the amount of the people in the practice and waiting room at any given time.
• Each doctor, dental assistant, and hygienist is wearing extensive personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, gown, face shield, hair covering, shoe coverings) all of which is changed out and disinfected between patients to keep you safe.